Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I want you....


I want to be your companion, and walk hand in hand,
Your strength enveloping mine, through rains and sunshine.

I want to be your confidant, as you pen your deepest thoughts,
I want to be the gentle softness, that induces your trust,
I want to share your bed, as you traverse places, spending sleepless nights,
I want to be there when breathless you are, witnessing splendid sights,
I want to be your lover, forever and ever ,and  stay like that ,till the sky falls over,*
I want to be your best friend, share stupid jokes and continue to chatter nonstop,
I want to be around, when bound in chains you are, and help you break free,
I want to be your partner, witness autumn leaves falling, feel the breeze caress,
I want to be your love,  hold you close in my arms, spend nights not finished by dark, 
I want to smile as you smile, and giggle with you at nothing at all,

No t’is no secret my love, and to put it very simply…….
I want you.

1 comment: