Saturday, March 12, 2011

I love you

I love it when you look at me and smile,
I love when you ask me, to stop staring for a while.
I love it when you ask, me in the middle of the night;
To tell you something, anything that comes to mind.
I love it when you as me "what?",
When i look at you (even though my mind is devoid of thought).
I love it when you trust and share things with me,
I understand and love you, even when you refuse to let me see.
Whats going on in your head,
What you're thinking, lying in bed.
I love it when you hug me, or hold my hand,
I love even when you say stuff that i don't understand,
In fact i love just about everything you do,
Why so my love? ... Well its 'cause I love you.



And i love you for who you are,
For everything you do
For everything you share,
And even all that you don't.
For your mid-night tell-me-somethings,
And demands for new questions,
For your dismissive "heh" 's,
For your secretive smiles,
For your shy and nervous glances,
For caring for me,
For being you,
Yes that's why m,y love... I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment