Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy diwali,love........

With the gleaming diyas lit,
its time for lots of joy,
have fun as we see the rockets fly,
listen to the echo of chants,
and dazzling fuljhari crackles ,
,as they make your eyes sparkle,
see the splendid rangoli colors,
with beauty a  million worth,
it seems such a happy day on earth,
and the atmosphere is filled,
with happiness and mirth;
there’s something missing,
the moon for the stars,
and you for me…
I wish I could see,
Your enchanting smile,
And  your loving eyes,
Feel you beside me, caus
This day will seem, so
incomplete,without you here tonight,
but even if we be miles away,
I can feel that warmth,
Of our love in me ,
so sending Some of it,
with this magical diwali wish hoping
this divine festival of lights,
makes all your wishes come true,
and brings your way,
bright sparkles of contentment,
that stay, with you through
the happy and blissful days ahead….
                                                       -sihaya

No comments:

Post a Comment