Friday, February 4, 2011

Survive


Just to let you know... you're not alone... you're not facing it on your own. All that's happening and that that has... it wasn't only You or only I who got through each hurdle, whatever we overcame, it was together... not you, not me, WE overcame all that, and WE WILL overcome this, so just hold on to me, as i'm holding on to you....     so here goes:


Times are changing,
And harsh winter winds blow,
Things still in the making,
Facing a deluge of snow...
Frost seeping in,
Through cracks in the door,
A chill spreading out,
All across the floor.
And it feels like it can't worsen anymore

But listen to me, as i say this...
That i want you know,

Together we can face this storm,
Its not the end yet, we're not yet done,
Just hold on to me as i do to you,
And together we're gonnna get through;

This storm's gonna blow over soon,
So just stay with me, as stay i with you,
We're gonna last this night, together You and I,
And tomorrow we're gonna greet the bright morning sky,

Together we will survive,
Our love will survive...

1 comment:

  1. yes we did survive....commin out of the stom we are...new scars, some lessons and if possible growing closer in our hearts...:)

    ReplyDelete